Woodlands Trail – Founding Fathers
October 11 @ 6:30 pm - 7:45 pm
Branch : Heritage
Step : Core – #03 Founding Fathers
Purpose : step provides a basic knowledge of the men who helped lead the revolution from England, draft the Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution.
Upon completion of this step Trailmen should be exposed to the motives, roles, and risks taken by the Founding Fathers of our country.
- Who were the Founding Fathers and why are they are important to our heritage?
Focusing on 1-2 Founding Fathers:
- What is unique about the way they grew up?
- What role did they play in the formation of our country?
- What risks did they take in the formation of our country?
- What qualities of the Founding Fathers would make them good Trailmen today?