Woodlands Trail – Godly Citizenship
December 14 @ 6:30 am - 7:30 pm
Values – Step 3
The “Godly Citizenship” step provides a basic introduction to the concept of a Christian worldview and how the Trailman can influence their world in a positive Godly direction. Upon completion of this step, a Trailman should understand how his actions influence his community and his witness.
- What does it mean to be a Godly citizen?
- Define what it means to have a Christian worldview.
- What are some actions of a Godly citizen?
- Discuss how we can be involved in our government, school, and community as part of being a Godly citizen.
- Good opportunity for Hit the Trail to participate in a government, school or community activity as a Godly influence.