Woodlands Trail – My Family
October 25 @ 6:30 pm - 7:45 pm
Branch : Heritage
Step : Core – #04 My Family
Purpose : The ‘My Family’ step provides a basic knowledge of the variety of family size and structures and relationship within the Trailman’s own patrol.
Upon completion of this step Trailmen should understand the importance of their own family and their important role as a member of their family.
- What is a family and who is in your family?
- What are family traditions and why are they important?
- What are games and fun activities you do with your family?
- What roles do each of your family members assume? Do these roles change over
- What are some of the chores you do to help your family? Why are your chores