Woodlands Trail – Truthfulness / Integrity
December 7 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Truthfulness / Integrity
Values – Step 6
The “Truthfulness / Integrity” step introduces the Trailman to the concept of always being trustworthy in what you say and do. Upon completion of this step Trailmen should understand the importance and practical application of this character trait.
- What is truthfulness/integrity?
- Why is truthfulness/integrity important in one’s life?
- When was there a time that your truthfulness/integrity was tested?
- How can one’s truthfulness/integrity be regained once it is lost?
- How can your friends influence your truthfulness/integrity for the good or bad?