Once you have reviewed the program and want to join – send an email to Richard Smith (email@example.com)
or Matt Dillon(firstname.lastname@example.org
We will send you an email registration link through our registration software Trail Life Connect
or you can self-register
to the troop.
It is NEVER too late to join!
Registration fees are done in two parts
- When you register through Trail Life Connect (email link we send or self-register), Trail Life will collect $26.00 at the time of registration
- Local dues are as follows (Paid in cash or check at any of our Trail Life meetings.) :
- $75 for the full year (Aug-July)
- Sibling Discount: Additional trailmen are $65 each
We will, also, need medical forms and a copy of your health insurance card to complete the registration.
- Parent/Guardian Outing Permission Slip
- Youth Weekend Health and Medical Form
- Adult Weekend Health and Medical Form
Scholarships are available (please contact Richard Smith or Matt Dillon for details)
Dues are to be used for
: awards; fun events like the kick off, wood car derby, Christmas party, end of year bash; camping gear (patrol boxes, cooking supplies, trailer); pre-registration for camping sites; scholarships; planning for existing equipment replacement.