- This event has passed.
Fox Patrol – Camping & Hiking
September 16, 2019 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Camping & Hiking
Outdoor Skills Step 4
The “Camping and Hiking Step” is to provide a basic knowledge of camping and hiking techniques. Upon completion of this step, Trailmen should understand how to utilize commonly accepted camping techniques as well as understanding basic hiking methods.
- How do you select a good camp site?
- What are the different methods of camping?
- What are the different types of tents?
- How do you take care of a tent?
- What is a good campsite layout?
- What are safety practices that you should remember?
- How does hygiene play an important role in the outdoors?
- What are common etiquette practices in the outdoors?