- This event has passed.
Woodlands Trail – Christian Heritage
October 26 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Heritage – Step 1
The “Christian Heritage” step provides a basic knowledge of the history of Christianity as documented in the Bible. Upon completion of this step, Trailmen should be exposed to how the doctrines and tradition explained in the Bible apply to our Christian walk today.
- Who is Jesus?
- In your own words, what is the Christmas story?
- Who is a character in the Bible and how did God use him or her?
- Who is a church hero (not in the Bible) and why is he or she significant?
- Who was an example of a Christian martyr and why did he or she die?
- What is the importance of prayer?
- How should we pray?