Woodlands Trail – Communications / Signaling
October 4 @ 6:30 pm - 7:45 pm
Branch : Outdoor Skills
Step : Elective – #10 Communications / Signaling
Purpose : The purpose of is to learn that there are many ways that we can communicate with others and the world through simple technology around us.
Upon completion of this step, Trailmen should understand the basics of communication.
- What types of communication devices have been used in the past?
- What were these devices used for?
- What types of messages can these devices communicate?
- What communication devices could you use in the outdoors?
- What devices can be crafted from possible nearby materials?