Woodlands Trail – Fishing
May 15 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Outdoor Skills – Step 7
The purpose of ‘Fishing‘ is to learn how fishing can provide food, entertainment, and relaxation.
- What are some different areas/types of fishing?
- What are some different methods of fishing?
- What is catch and release?
- What is a fishing license and will you need one? Will an adult?
- Who oversees the fishing activities?
- What are some local fish and how can you identify them?
- What are some common fishing etiquette?
- What are good safety practices for fishing?
This event will be held off-site and not on a regular Trail Life meeting day.