- This event has passed.
Woodlands Trail – Flag Etiquette and History
October 12 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Flag Etiquette and History
Heritage – Step 2
The “Flag Etiquette and History” step provides a basic knowledge of the history and proper display of the United States flag. Upon completion of this step, Trailmen should understand how to properly respect and display the flag.
- What does the U.S. flag look like and how has it changed over the years?
- What do the colors, stripes, and stars on the flag mean?
- What is the proper way to fold a U.S. flag?
- What are the parts and commands of a flag ceremony?
- What is the Pledge of Allegiance?
Fox and Hawks : Zoom Meeting – look for email meeting invite