Woodlands Trail – Gardening
February 7 @ 6:30 pm – 7:45 pm
Branch : Life Skills
Step : Elective – #10 Gardening
The purpose of ‘Gardening’ is to learn how to prepare, plant, and maintain a garden plant.
- What are some types of gardens?
- What are some reasons for having a garden?
- What types of things can be done to prepare a garden before planting?
- How should different types of plants be planted and maintained?
- How often should a garden be maintained or worked?
- Fox Devotional #15 – Gardening (pdf)
- Hawk Devotional #15 – Gardening (pdf)
- Mountain Lion Devotional #15 – Gardening (pdf)
Troop Medical and Activity Forms
- Youth Member Participant Health and Medical Record (pdf)
- Youth Activity Permission Slip (pdf)
- Adult Member Participant Health and Medical Form (pdf)