Woodlands Trail – Hobbies Elective 2
March 8 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Hobbies Elective 2
Hobbies – Step 4
These are a few examples of elective Hobby Objectives with a few questions to answer. The intent of this branch is to explore the activities and hobbies of interest to your Trailmen and to expose them to new hobbies. The specific lesson and questions to answer can vary greatly to what is relevant to your troop. Here are general guidance questions that you may find helpful.
- What is the history/origin of the hobby?
- What special skills are need for the hobby?
- What equipment is required for the hobby?
- What resources such as time, money, and materials are needed for the hobby?
- What separates professionals from amateurs in this hobby?
- What is the purpose of the hobby? (entertainment, relaxation, competition, etc.)