- This event has passed.
Woodlands Trail – Learn About Sports 1
September 21, 2020 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Learn About Sports 1
Sports & Fitness – Step 3
The “Learn About Sports” Step provides for general knowledge of sports and sportsmanship. The Trailman should be exposed to many different sports and learn how to train to get better. He should also learn how to be a good sport.
- How many different sports exist? Name and discuss some.
- What is the difference between team and individual sports?
- How should one train for different sports?
- Why is practice important?
- What is being a good sportsman?
- Fox Patrol : At Home Meeting
- Hawk Patrol : At Home Meeting
- Mountain Lions Patrol : TBD
|Virtual Meetings will be held on Zoom. The Trail Guide will send out an email with the Zoom link|
|At Home Meetings will be for the Trailman and parent to work on the Step together. Information will be provided by the Trail Guide.|