Woodlands Trail – Manners
January 31, 2022 @ 6:30 pm – 7:45 pm
Branch : Life Skills
Step : Core – #06 Manners
Manners play an important role in everyday life. They govern how to behave in public and private. They teach us to be considerate of others and how to act in various situations. The “Manners” Step teaches how to consider others better than ourselves. (Phil 2:3).
- What are good manners? Why are they important?
- What are some manners that are important for Trailmen to practice?
- How is a table properly set? How should you behave during meals?
- How can we help others in our normal life?
- When should you write a thank you note?