- This event has passed.
Woodlands Trail – My State
October 19 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Heritage – Step 10
The “My State” step provides a basic knowledge of the history and leadership of the Trailman’s own state. Trailmen should understand the importance of their state, state symbols, and what sets it apart from other states.
- What does your state flag look like? How does it differ from all the other state flags?
- Where is your state on a US map? What states/countries/waters border your state?
- What are some of your state symbols?
- Who is your governor and other state leaders?
- What are some things that are manufactured in your state?
- Who are some famous people, both past and present, from your state? Why are they famous?
Download for meeting: US states and North Carolina map
Fox and Hawk patrols will be doing a Zoom meeting.