Woodlands Trail – Nutrition & Fitness
February 28, 2022 @ 6:30 pm – 7:45 pm
Branch : Sports and Fitness
Step : Core – #1 Nutrition & Fitenss
The “Nutrition and Fitness” Step covers the general physical well-being for the Trailman. He will learn the difference between healthy and unhealthy foods, some of the physical issues that accompany eating poorly, and exercises to keep fit.
- What is nutrition and why is it important?
- What foods are good/bad for you?
- What types of illnesses are associated with poor nutrition?
- What are the different types of physical fitness and why are they important?
- What are some ways to stretch your muscles and joints?
- What are some exercises to make you healthier, stronger, and/or faster?