Woodlands Trail – Personal Safety
January 24 @ 6:30 pm – 7:45 pm
Branch : Life Skills
Step : Core – #04 Personal Safety
The “Personal Safety” Step should lead the Trailmen to be more aware of the world around them. It should teach them to see danger and to take appropriate action or avoidance.
What dangers are in and around your home? How can you fix or avoid these
- What dangers are in and around your meeting place? How can you fix or avoid these dangers?
- What should you do if you see a fire in a building? What should you do if you are or someone else is on fire?
- How should medicines and household chemicals be stored?
- When should you call 911? What is the number for 911?
- Fox Devotional #13 – Carefulness (pdf)
- Hawk Devotional #13 – Carefulness (pdf)
- Mountain Lion Devotional #13 – Carefulness (pdf)
Troop Medical and Activity Forms
- Youth Member Participant Health and Medical Record (pdf)
- Youth Activity Permission Slip (pdf)
- Adult Member Participant Health and Medical Form (pdf)